View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 08:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
AlWakRa
Track Member

Drives: 10 370Z PW 6MT
AlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond reputeAlWakRa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loufitness View Post
AIWakRa...thoughts/impressions of the Nexen SUR4G? I am strongly considering this same size over the RE71.
They were fantastic, great grip for the price, and very consistent, they don't lose grip after 2-3 hotlaps like the re71r. Also, they are predictable and easy to control, I like them a lot, as I went for them mainly for the size and stock availability (didn't find rs4 in stock) not price or performance, as any lower sidewall will mean more gear shifts

You can check this post for videos

AlWakRa 370z's Journal - PW from Qatar
AlWakRa is offline   Reply With Quote