View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 03:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptionZero View Post
I would watch the for sale forum and also hit up car-part.com for and used/junked Nismo parts

As FPEnvy said, Z1 is just one spot, shop around

There's no reason why you can't do it, all the parts fit. It just comes down to sourcing the bumpers and crap underneath

That version of the Nismo was produced from '09 to '14 so there are alot of them out there to steal parts from

Note also that the 09-14 Nismo rear bumper is much larger than either the base or the 15+ Nismo. it hangs much lower . . . probably not to really justify 1500, but just mentioning there is a difference
yeaaaaaa i did some curiousity searching.......1450 is a good price new lol

nissan still charges 1790 for old nismo rear without paint. even with my dealer account discount taken off of that i still wouldn't even want to lol WTF?

OP, go get the 2015+ nismo F/R conversions. it's cheaper and looks soooooooooo much better in 98% of peoples opinions lol or if you must go old, go to a junkyard or insurance auction parts place and pick one for a couple hundred.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote