View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 11:00 PM   #28 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by getawaydriver View Post
New owner and definitely want to bring her out. Hell if it was going to be today though =D

Next "nice" weekend we, I will be out there with her. We need to hit up some roads and add some mileage (still breaking in).

I know a few good roads off 66 from back in the day.

Will subscribe to this thread. Let us know when the next meet occurs.
Will do. You can pretty much count on at least one of us being out there on any given Sunday (Jon -- ZCarMan -- tries to make it out every weekend).

We will also be having some more "involved" meets as the weather improves. We had a meet out in Annapolis last fall for dinner at Gordon Biersch. Jon is going to be working up details for the next one, which I believe is going to be at Sakura just around the bend from our usual meeting spot.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote