View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 07:34 PM   #684 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidus View Post
The build in question is a closed deck IPP stage 4. Aside from the closed deck and moly coated race bearings it's the same as my Stage 2 , but I paid for upgrades. The shining star of the build is the headwork and C2 cams. Also this was on Ethanol.
Also Seb I chatted up Seb and he believes that 16+ is where head lift becomes an issue, I'm gonna have a bit of faith in the L19 kit and I told him I'd like to take it to 18psi but at his discretion. So now I have to send him video of my wideband during my next pull and from there we go to map 4 and possibly 18psi. And Matt said he believes they had it at 29psi in a post.
Seb is building my motor and I told him for my purpose I really don't need or want more than 750. I am tracking the car so it will not see more than 600whp and mostly run around 550 as there is no need for more. The reality is most people don't have a clue about how much power 550 to 600whp is. I have learned it is enough and anything else is fun but danger is staring you in the face at every push of the loud peddle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote