View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 06:49 PM   #679 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
How many pounds of boost?
I don't know anything about the guy on Facebook's build but in general you don't hear about about many builds that are 900 plus because they seem to run into trouble at about 20 psi according to Seb. He has gotten close to 1000whp a couple of times on his Z. The first time he lifted the head pretty badly and the last time it was nothing "to bad" but he could see a few drop of antifreeze and it has held up fine since pushed it. He says the car if basically not driveable at full boost. He said that he broke the tires loose in 5th and 6th gear. He says 5th gear spools up as fast as my 3rd gear does at 600whp lol. I told him I don't want more than 17 psi lol.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote