View Single Post
Old 01-28-2019, 03:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

I currently run the prosport JDM 52mm with digital and analog readout. It's a relatively simple install but it involved courage on the level of getting shot and pulling the bullet out on your own then stitching yourself up and your only tools are a bottle of vodka and a Gerber multi tool. This is because I gutted the OEM guages out from the top instead of removing the dash.
Here's a video of the 60mm JDMs I had before. The 52's fit the OEM bezel alot better and I decided to swap back. I've gone through the Tanabe VLS, ProSport Halo and Prosport premiums and the JDMs were where I stuck.

https://youtu.be/q9wSIGJcmv0
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote