View Single Post
Old 01-27-2019, 06:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
OldFart
Track Member

Drives: 2011 Wannabe Nismo
OldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond reputeOldFart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dts3 View Post
I'm currently doing it with Defi gauges but I don't have a garage so it's slow work. If you do decide to go this route do yourself a huge favor and get in touch with member Scope22. He makes a bracket for this that will make your life infinitely easier
There js a guy on Facebook that I've been in touch with that makes a bracket and 3 cups to replace the cluster setup with. I know thats it not the easiest of tasks to do, Was more looking for feedback if anyone had used thjs line of gauges before.