View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 02:34 PM   #66 (permalink)
vipor
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Nismo 09-0183 QAB
vipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond reputevipor has a reputation beyond repute

People ALWAYS ask me if it's faster than a regular Z. I always tell them the truth. Theoretically, it's faster around a track, but it's the same in a straight line. Most of the people that ask about 1/4 mile times are domestic guys, but not all. It's a "track" car (sans oil cooler, pads, and better tires.)

I love the concept of a Base/Sport as it gets you what I would consider the "have-to-have" upgrades available with none of the fluff. SRM, VLSD, Brakes, 19"s.

If you want some fluff, then that's what the Touring is for. Leather, Bose, Heated Seats (in TX wtf?), Power Seats (in a 2-seater wtf?).

Get a NISMO if you're a fanboy (in a good way) and love having that "wtf is that?!" look when you pass people. Met one of my GF's coworker's husbands the other day and he actually thought it was a Porsche. I replied "almost, half the money, just as fast, and more reliable."

2009 NISMO # 0193 | QAB | Albums! | 05.04.10 (Dynojet) 291.94hp/248.28tq
Oil Cooler (DIY) | Custom Headlights | GTSPEC Braces | F.I. Long Tube Headers
vipor is offline   Reply With Quote