View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 02:04 PM   #54 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cossie1600 View Post
I get it and you are not 100% wrong, but I am not going to defend a piece of **** 100hp Miata running open pipes. It’s not necessary and uncalled for. If people would just be reasonable about how they do things, We would have a lot less rules. I am happy my stock exhaust can stay under the dB meter reading and be just as fast as the guy with the fart cans next to me.

Oh yeah loud motorcycles are just there to satisfy their own egos, or they are trying to turn on the other guys around them. There is nothing worse than the rolling tards strolling though your neighborhood.
I think we are more in agreement than what our comments may appear to state. I have a 150whp miata with that is straight piped. I just ran it at a track that has a 96db limit and it passed no problem. The guy I bought it from ran it at Laguna Seca with no issues as well. He also provided me with a silencer. Not hard to get the noises down to a reasonable level. I think the only difference we might have are what is the right db level and I don't know if we would be that far apart either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote