View Single Post
Old 01-05-2019, 11:36 PM   #2725 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My first '78 TransAm was a WS6 240hp auto, with the Hurst T tops. All black with the bird on the hood. No pin stripes. This car was a major chick magnet.

My second '78 TranAm was a WS6 240hp with a stick. No T tops. Red with a black interior. It was one of the first ones with the 4 wheel disc brakes. Went through 4 motors, 3 trannies, and 2 rear ends. The last motor in it was a cheby LS7 crate motor.
My T/A had the Pontiac 6.6 ( not the Oldsmobile ) rated at a pitiful 190hp. It was a lot of fun over 100mph the ground effects and spoiler sucked that baby to the ground and it felt incredibly stable ! Should have kept that one.