View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 08:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbnova View Post
I recently bought a 2009 370z, and so far I really like it. I sold my 2002 Miata to get something bigger, lol, and got the Z.

Ive been to a few Miatas at the Gap (Deals gap/Tail of the Dragon/ North Carolina) and hope to attend a similar Z event up there- if you havent driven in that area your missing out!

Not sure what mods I'll be doing to the Z, but Ive already got lots of questions and hope to be able to provide some answers to other members as well.

get in touch with the central florida Z club (CFZC). they take probably the largest group to ZdayZ every year which is at Fontana Village at the end of hellbender. Z event next to the dragon for the last 15 years

CFZC has a FB group (i'm honorary member being that i live in PA lol) they do a lot of Z/car related things year round. i was just down there recently with a few of the guys 2 weeks ago.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote