View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 07:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Like others have said it is a failing tophat. Mine was on it's last leg and severely leaning to one side. That CJM tophat is a seriously nice piece and won't break. The CJM RRP solution is in line, so the stock pump fills the canister and the RRP pump pushes it back to the passenger fuel assembly. Both pumps are constantly running still. I just finished installing the CJM tophat and RRP with upgraded 450 pumps and full return system. I have to go back in to band one of the baffles further as the driver side float is still acting up.

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote