View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 09:37 AM   #6 (permalink)
par4bmw
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 370 M6 Touring/Sp
par4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond reputepar4bmw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdo2milger View Post
did you use switched power or always on power?
I used switched. Turns on and off with the ignition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zero610 View Post
I'm a little confused now. I don't already have a Homelink mirror. I was just using the install instructions from Courtesy Parts to find the correct power wire.

Are you saying that the switched power wire I need to tap from the white connector block at the drivers side footwell is now black/red? Thanks.
Sorry for the confusion, I thought you was trying to hook into the mirror's wiring. I can not vouch for that wiring but I do know the wiring on the mirror for the 350 is different colors than the wiring for the 370. They had a wiring instruct for the 07 350Z with the invisicord that matched what you posted. I found the wiring to be the same as what they listed for the 08 Altima.