View Single Post
Old 12-31-2018, 09:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xoxOnaisa View Post
WHAT?! five consecutive years?... I don't think California has that option...

So wait are you in Arizona, or Southern California (I was snooping in the so cal pages and saw you posting there or you just kinda participate everywhere on the forum?).
I play every where on the forum. I live in AZ and used to live in SoCal. My brother and my mom live in Socal so I am familiar with Cali laws. Also spent 20 plus years in law enforcement in AZ and even though it was in fish and wildlife we had to well versed in all areas of law so being next to California, we worked with them closely. And know California doesn't do five years at time because they might want raise rates or change something lol!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote