View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 10:07 PM   #471 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBiN~HURMiT View Post
That's why I decided to go for the 6 point ... The side bars are removable leaving only the attachment docks making it a 4 or 5 point as needed.
Yup, my track buddy has that setup for his Camaro after I suggested it to him. I told him he need to watch a video of 1200whp zl1 Camaro lose control at 200 mph at a Shift Sector half mile event. The car got loose when the driver applied the brakes just after passing the finish line at just over 200 mph. The car rolled and the driver a passenger suffered no injuries even though the passenger was knocked unconscious during the rollover. He was like that is good enough for me!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote