View Single Post
Old 12-16-2018, 02:12 AM   #102 (permalink)
Girald
Base Member

Drives: 15' 370z SpTech 6MT
Girald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond reputeGirald has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszyd View Post
Here is my final setup. I royally screwed myself attempting to integrate the aftermarket sensors with the oil pan. So for this go around, I opted for fittings that would attach to the oil cooler. I ordered them from Summit for $38.

Yeah you need to reconsider that...

For oil cooler Ideal is to get an oil pan spacer, tap it and get readings from there... other option: you can run an -8an with 1/8npt take off (add a 1/8npt male to 1/8"npt female to add space) in line with sandwich plate for an oil cooler setup, but aluminum tape the fitting to isolate it from airflow.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Russell-P...xoCuGwQAvD_BwE

For oil pressure, Ideally, you would want to Tee it off from the block , so that you are are getting the exact same reading that the OEM is sending to the motor.

Last edited by Girald; 12-16-2018 at 02:14 AM. Reason: add hyper for pics
Girald is offline   Reply With Quote