View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:26 AM   #360 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirnixalot View Post
Sorry to hear about the **** that guy put you through

But on the silver lining side I am super excited to see another GTR twins kit out there! Husam is good peoples and won't steer you wrong.
Thanks man. Yeah, for sure. He and Eugene are friends, and both of them are people who defs I can trust in taking care of the car.

Also my other friend who also is a personal friend of Husams will be helping as well.

It will definitely be taken care of.
Two people who know the kit inside out and who have done the install, and one person who will be tuning it and help with the build if he wants to as well since it most likely will be at the tuners shop as per his idea if hes still down with it, otherwise... it will be at my house without a lift lol