View Single Post
Old 12-07-2018, 10:13 AM   #359 (permalink)
sirnixalot
Track Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
sirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond reputesirnixalot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
EDIT:

100% Going to swap to Husam's GTR twin turbo kit.
This SC has given me nothing but stress and problems.

Only thing I have to pay for is:
- Upper Manifold OEM
- Welding for downpipes
- Labor to install it
- Shipping to ship all my a2a kit + crappy blower in condition it currently is in to Husam

I am going to trade him my entire a2a kit for his entire twin turbo kit

It will make the power I'm currently looking for, just need to limit the Torque through tuning / boost controller which is fine, at least until I upgrade my transmission to RJM in the future.

Sorry guys, thanks to that guy screwing me over, I choose to opt out of the SC game -- it's causing me too many problems, literally endless. making it not worth it in the long run

I'm going to fly Husam out to my area and have him and one or two other people work on my car for the twin turbo install, then fly him back.
At least, that's my plan.

EDIT #2:

I bought / will need to buy:

- AAM Oil Pan Spacer
- Upgraded Motor Mount
- OEM Upper Manifold
- Custom piping weld labor to fit these GTR turbos
- GTR Turbo blow off valves (2 of them)
- Labor for proper installation

Total: ~$1500 I am estimating. Not bad for swapping over to the GTR turbos. Better than buying another blower and having issues. I think by now I am convinced that I am cursed for using superchargers
That's the only things I need to pay for to have this kit installed.
Sorry to hear about the **** that guy put you through

But on the silver lining side I am super excited to see another GTR twins kit out there! Husam is good peoples and won't steer you wrong.