View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 08:25 PM   #22 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
I’m single turbo and am running the 25 row oil cooler and I’m seeing 205 ish temp daily driving and running it fairly aggressive seeing around 225 ish ....now it is only 60 degrees right now and figured it would increase to 235-240 in summer .....my thought was My coolant temp is around 185-195 ...if it knocked off even 10 degrees before the A to A cooler then it would make it more effective...plus warming the oil sooner to flow better faster .....maybe I’m over thinking it
I guess when you put it that way, it probably would help. =) I think you sold me lol
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote