View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 08:54 AM   #7306 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Had a herd of deer run across the road in front of me on the way into work.. Just about got a couple of them. Had to lock up the brakes. Figure a hunter had spooked them. It's the 3rd day of deer season here. I already have hit 7 with the Power Wagon. Could have added another 6 to that total today.
dont get me started. only day i had off was monday for opening day with rain........then we get 2 straight days of snow and every fuckin person on my fb that hunts just posting pics of their bucks.

not kidding i've been thinking "you know if you had got let go you'd have a nice buck right now........."

so annoying. and saturday is 100% rain probably over a half inch. which means terrible conditions, miserable sitting there for hours, all for making the deer not move. it actually angers me that the weather is sticking it in me dry for hunting.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony