View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 02:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz01 View Post
Yeah I do like the SP and looks like almost a break even price if I go aftermarket. I haven't look at the NAVI to much only real thing I like about it is the built in blue tooth since they have outlawed cell phone use while driving in BC.

BTW Wheee I noticed you have the illuminated Kick Plates stated, I lived in Edmonton over 10yrs before moved to Kelowna. Did you purchase the kick plates in Edmonton or just ordered them in?
Hey Tazz, I got the dealer to order them and install with delivery. They look great. I also got the metal "Z" logo'd floor mats too.

PS: I lived in Penticton/Naramata for 10 years before moving back to Edmonton... God I miss the Okanagan!!!

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote