Thread: Tomei Issues
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2018, 09:53 AM   #2 (permalink)
Lvcky69
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 17 370z & 16 911 S
Lvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond reputeLvcky69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I have a question on the Tomei Expreme Ti.. is there any way possible to raise the piping any higher? I’m sure there’s a thread about this already but wondering if anyone else in recent time has developed a new method on how to correct it. It’s been scraped a few times ��.. sucks because I’m scared to even lower my car due to it hanging so low. I was thinking, if there is no way to correct it, is it okay to use header/exhaust wrap just on the portion that is closer to the ground as you see in the pics? Just so it can be saved from scraping. Also any idea what to use to clean it haha, I miss the shine!!!!
370z Nismo Tomei Ground Clearance Issues?
Lvcky69 is offline   Reply With Quote