View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 06:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
Spooler
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Nismo 370z
Spooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond reputeSpooler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by URBiN~HURMiT View Post
I have the same problem 'Smoking Turbo's' with the AAM kit BW 71/63's.
Brand new built motor done right at MA-Motorsports.

Had to remove my car from AAM after 2 years - seems they were using my car as a Test Mule - they blew the (built) motor on the Dyno after 3 months of testing - then tried to get away with it.

The car is now at MA-Motorsports and the rebuild / build is almost done.
The AAM turbo kit smokes like a bandit due to poor engineering regarding the placement of the turbos too low and too close to the oil pan to drain properly.

Fast Intentions kit doesn't have this issue.
Looks like I'll be having to go the Scavenge Pump route to solve yet another AAM induced issue.

Should have gone with FI .... hope this helps the 'new guys / gals' considering going boosted....
WOW, I knew someone had an AAM kit car in the shop. Didn't know it was yours. Good luck with it.
Spooler is offline   Reply With Quote