View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 01:48 PM   #350 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
ok....i'll begin.

this article is laughable. it didnt judge the car on the car.

it's judged on.......

"Is there a strong business case for the vehicle? We are a business website, after all.

Did our reviewers agree that the vehicle should be included? We have to come to a consensus, even though we might disagree on some particulars.
Was the vehicle objectively excellent? There has to be a wow factor of some sort.

Did the vehicle stand out from the sea of competition, particularly when it comes to technology? A Car of the Year finalist has to be special, and we're also a technology website.

Can we strongly recommend buying or leasing the car? We demand to know whether we'd buy the vehicle ourselves if we had the resources."

and whomever reviewed it answered that a stinger "stood out from the sea of competition" yet the tagline said it beat out the performante and the 812 superfast almost had me falling out of my chair laughing.

also, if you have a handful of randoms "reviewing" cars that i'm assuming they cant drive and most can only afford a stinger i wonder what they'd pick.

wonder how much Kia paid for this article.....
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote