View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 08:40 AM   #5659 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My garage stays about 64F year round. It's part of my basement. Just wish it was bigger.
that one at my dads is connected to the house and the same 60-65 all year hence why the wine is there. constant temps makes better wine

my detached at my house no heat, no insulation. it def drops a bit in the cold. had plans to finish the ceiling and finally drywall it but didnt get to it this summer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Speed View Post
I'm sure that all of you up north have this but I have to ask. Are your garage doors insulated? If not this will make a huge difference. Ours is and I have been in the garage with shorts on and it being 30' outside with it being almost as warm as the inside of the house.
at my house its older solid wood garage door so not really.

my dads house his big garage newer style door i'm assuming they have some sort of inside meant for keeping the cold/heat in/out. never cut one open before nor bought a set of doors yet.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony