View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 07:59 AM   #5653 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
With you living up north. I can't believe you don't have portable heat. I have 2 Kero-Sun Omni 105's, 1 oil filled radiant heater, and 1 ceramic heater. One Kero-Sun would heat my dad's garage from 20F to 60F in 45 minutes. The garage size was 30ft x 24ft with 9ft ceiling. If I was working with fuel. I would shut the heater off before I started to work. I also keep 20gal of kerosene on hand at all times.
i was debating on doing a small one in my garage for the toys but i dont wanna bump my heating bills that much when the Z has survived the last 2 years without extra heat lol

now i may put the GTR in my dads small attached garage over this winter
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony