View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 12:30 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jayhovah
Premium Member

Drives: 520whp Fire Breather
Jayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond reputeJayhovah has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with most folks here - DIY it or go to the dealer.... they have just as good a shot to screw it up as anyone else, but at least there will be record of it and you have some recourse with Nissan if they screw you.

But seriously, if you care enough to start a thread on it, then you probably care enough to DIY it.

If you don't care that much (most people don't), then take it to the cheapest/fastest place. I take my beater Ranger to '5 minute oil change' and get it done for $17 in about 10 minutes (you'd think they would name it '10 minute oil change').
Originally Posted by redondoaveb
You've got a twin turbo sound system, I think you met your audio goals.
Jayhovah is offline   Reply With Quote