View Single Post
Old 11-09-2018, 04:12 PM   #474 (permalink)
solidus
Track Member

Drives: 15' Nismo Black 6MT
solidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond reputesolidus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc_416 View Post
So I took off the down pipe... Filled with oil. I look at the lower input on the intercooler and it has oil dripping from each joint. The turbo looks full of oil but it does spin, no shaft playSo what do you guys think should be the next step? Here arebsone pics for reference.
Same exact thing that I just went through. Turn on accesory power and see if the exapump is running. Mine had the wires jacked up during install or uninstall of the engine. Also afterwards oil was in the exhaust to the point that I had to dunk it in gas because trying to burn it out by driving was like a smoke generator on a tank.
solidus is offline   Reply With Quote