View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 11:46 AM   #4989 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
Your mom is 84. Enjoy her. Life is short enough as is. My mom was 88 when she past. She drove me up a wall. But I loved her.
I know. It will break my heart when they're gone...

Part of my challenge over the last few days is that my younger two sisters are completely clueless when it comes to our parents' health. When my sister that's two years younger than me & I try to point out to the other two the health issues, they say 'well, they can't be that bad'.... or 'you're exaggerating'

Yet, they will be the two that come in, throw the sister that lives there out and sell the house and contents and keep the money.....