View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 11:03 AM   #3 (permalink)
JLarson
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 Nissan 370z MR M6
JLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond reputeJLarson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokhan996 View Post
I was wondering which clutch would you guys recommend for daily street usage? I despise the stock clutch, like.. DESPISE it, also hate the catch point which is damn near to the top. I'm used to catch points being midway or the bottom. I'm wondering which brand and type to purchase. Also would stage 3 be a little too much for daily use? Not tracking the car at all. Maybe Stage 2? Not quite sure.
Mults hit the nail on the head. Most of what you hate (based on your description) is the stock clutch pedal. Check out RJM. If after installing that you still don't enjoy the stock clutch, then go for the upgrade. I personally went with a Stage 3 South Bend in prep for forced induction, but had I intended to stay NA, Stage 2 would have been fine (I have no issues with stage 3 on the street, even in stop and go Philly traffic).