View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 07:09 PM   #293 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Nope lol i figured no point in draining it if its already seized. Checked the dipstick though and it wasnt registering oil on the hatch marks. I checked it few days ago and the oil was fine on the hatch. The leak issue never got solved so i was gona keep filling it up after hard pulls but i guess the hard pulls today spat enough oil to make it seize up lol

If im lucky then its just a bearing blown / seals blown.
And not the impeller.

We will see though when i open it on thursday or friday.

For now ima run some numbers and see whats most cost efficient for me at this point

TT would give me more bang for the buck but i love me a Supercharger.

My engine is way more than enough to handle the HP i just need to upgrade the tranny and til then ill limit it to 430 ft lbs tq or something if i do go TT build with a tune. At least til i get a built tranny then ill up the TQ.

I was honestly going to get a 2200x Paxton blower instead of the v7 ysi as suggested by forum user MilkCow500.

But for that price i can get a TT setup and make a ton of power for that price lol
And why is it you wouldn't go with the V7 Ysi? You could easily hit your 700whp goal with that blower and it's a direct bolt on, just a couple of oil lines to run.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote