View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 06:33 AM   #3955 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
You ever try Flashbang?
i have not. who makes it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
You ever try Dave's Insanity Sauce? Years ago when it first came out. A buddy at work bought a bottle. Told his wife to make chilli with it. So she did. At lunch time. He nuke it. Sat down across from me. Started to BS some. He took a mouth full of chilli and split it out. I ended up wearing some of it. Said his mouth is on fire! After about 10 minutes of sreaming and trying to cool his mouth. He called his wife. Remember we are working midnight. Lunch is at 3am in the morning. Woke his wife up and started to scream at her. She had no clue on what happened. I felt really bad for her. Todd wanted to know how she made the chilli. She said like I always do. Todd asked her on how much of Dave's sauce she used. She said a half of a bottle. Just like the other hot sauce that he likes. Todd ask her IF she read the bottle and she said no. On the bottle. It says to only used 2 to 4 drops in a pot of chilli.
i havent had this one either.

actually used the two i posted in a test batch of deer jerky last weekend. didnt add enough though. had a change in taste but barely added heat. but wanted to see in a small test vs a full batch next month.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony