View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 12:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
CRiZO
Track Member

Drives: in traffic
CRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond reputeCRiZO has a reputation beyond repute

They're all similar but some vary in resonator bracing and mid-pipe. Some are H-pipe and some are X-pipe. The Rev9 uses literally the same grade steel as "name brand" exhausts, don't know about the others.

I have the Rev9. I could take or leave it to be honest. At WOT it sound awesome, it has a sweet metallic howl to it that I can't get enough of, I'd even argue slightly exotic sounding. But I'd like something quieter around town, it can be a bit boomy.

The fitment was about 95% as mini_cal said. For $500 USD you can buy the system AND get it modified to fit perfectly, and installed. You'll be spending double for anything else, and triple for anything "better". In the end, it's just piping and you may like it.

If you don't have the budget to try it and then get something else, I'd just get that something else. Or just have something custom made if you have a reputable shop near you. I'm surprised more people on here don't got that route. It's just as high quality and more affordable than paying for a brand name.

Last edited by CRiZO; 10-12-2018 at 12:30 PM.
CRiZO is offline   Reply With Quote