View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 07:41 AM   #2889 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunk View Post
Wanna be my driver? In your GTR of course!
Dude, put on some headphones..lol
i do use headphones but these cunts that work around me always walk by when i'm switching songs or whatnot and reported me for "always being on my phone".

my boss and VP pulled me said hide it better because they know i cannot be on my phone and pump out the sheer amount of work that i do.

corporate setting work is the absolute worst thing ever invented. i'd honestly rather lick homeless taint than deal with this and these people.

i think this weekend i need to sit alone with a lot of booze and other substances and figure a way to get rich and not work.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony