View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

You need to reset it anyways... just go out and do it now. The system might just need a hard restart and that could clear your issue.

If not, I would take the car to the dealership and show them these videos.

This is a potential safety issue, so I don't think they would send you off without a fix. The throttle assembly needs to be inspected (could be an issue with the hardware there) and the ECU needs to be checked... maybe a software glitch. Either way, you need to take it in and demand they fix it!

Complaining definitely isn't going to help any... take it in! If I was your service manager I would assure you we would not give you the car back until we resolved the issue... and I'd make sure you had a loaded loaner car provided free of charge for as long as it took to repair!
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 01-28-2010 at 08:18 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote