Thread: [For Sale] FS: CNT Catback Exhaust
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 04:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
CM370z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Nismuse
CM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond reputeCM370z has a reputation beyond repute
Default FS: CNT Catback Exhaust

[SOLD]

Hi all,

I am selling my CNT catback exhaust after switching to a new setup. This exhaust has ZERO drone even when paired with HFCs. Quiet when you want it to be but has a deep, aggressive growl when driving spiritedly.

The condition is 8/10, the minus 2 points would be due to small scrapes (no dents or holes) on the bottom of the canisters from being low. These scrapes can be machine polished out but are not noticeable when the exhaust is installed. Also, one of the flex joints on the H-pipe got scraped but only the protective wrap was damaged. There is absolutely no leak (tested by 2 exhaust shops).

Modifications done to the exhaust: the H-pipe originally came in 2 pieces and is supposed to be connected via a clamp. I had it professionally welded so there is 0 risk of leak. Some hangars have been professionally cut and re-welded for perfect fitment with the stock rear bumper cover.

This exhaust is 100% leak free. I will include the original gaskets and bolts but I would recommend getting new gaskets.

I purchased this exhaust new for $600 and am selling it for $250 + shipping (will go half on shipping).
Pick up at - Riverside, CA. I will be willing to meet halfway at a reasonable distance.

Last edited by CM370z; 06-17-2019 at 05:36 PM.
CM370z is offline   Reply With Quote