View Single Post
Old 09-27-2018, 09:15 AM   #234 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B&W_Evader View Post
Those hippy lawmakers ain't so compassionate for your average automobile enthusiast.
obviously lol

PA has the most ridiculous set of auto laws i've ever read however no CARB and also lighter enforcement unless the cop is a dbag or having a bad day.

i've ran straight pipes for 4 years or so and i've been stopped more to talk about the car than an infraction lol

last actual stop was 99 in a 55 but the cop discussed the car and saw i had numbers on the window from the strip and was asking what it ran lol then let me go with "driving in the left lane not for passing" $115 fine and no points i was ok with it.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote