View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 09:20 PM   #27 (permalink)
vtec to vvel
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 Z
vtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond reputevtec to vvel has a reputation beyond repute

I previously went from an ‘07 350Z 6MT to an ‘09 370Z 7A and now a ‘13 370Z 6MT. Both are amazing cars and luckily, I’ve never encountered the issues some people may experience. I remember even with the ‘07, people were mentioning about the CSC going out, but mine had 81k when I traded her and with the original CSC. Both vehicles will have the clutch chatter if you go with the manual. The stock exhaust on the 350Z sounds better than the 370Z IMO. I do miss the rear windshield wiper and the digital speedo in the middle dash of the 350Z, but I don’t miss how the interior, particularly the door arm rest area, would scratch so easily.