View Single Post
Old 09-22-2018, 08:03 AM   #1584 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
On a side note. Before JL showed up. I finished cutting grass. I put the mower away in the metal shed. Which has a 5ft tall door. I'm 6'2". As I ducked down to walk through. I hit my head. Dropped me to my knees. Put my hand on top of my head. Had blood everywhere. Go into the house and call for the wifey. She looked and said that I looked like I was scalped by indians. I got a good size piece of skin missing. And my head still hurts. I was hoping that I didn't have to go to the hospital before JL came.
Nothing piZZes me off more than when I smash my head ( not hit but smash )
Tues.when I smashed mine there wasn't a lot of blood, but it was in the same place I smashed it 2 weeks earlier and both times It took out a major chunk of skin! I fu*kin hate that! I was done for the day, I was soooo piZZed off!

Earlier in the summer I smashed it & I had skin and some of the last hair follicles I have left in side my hat, also heard the vertebrae in my neck crunch
Hope you guys have a good day today