View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 03:48 PM   #558 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZCanadian View Post
You definitely get the right to call it what it is, whatever that may be!

The 86 platform has its supporters, and it isn't bad. But it's not great either. It was another "sports car that has to be everything to everyone" that wound up not being a huge success. Surprise!

So, I agree with you - this one really has to hit the bullseye. From that article, it sounds like this is possible. But we'll see. I hated the reference to a possible low-power version coming out later. There's that "all things to all people" again. Maybe they'll put out a crossover edition, too.

Some Miata... ;-)
ughhhhh a 4C? thats worse than a miata.....looks wise lol just so square.

but yes the supra will need to check every box and in my opinion it comes down to looks. the power will be there we know what engine is it. the handling needs to also be there which seems that it was there.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote