View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 03:32 PM   #557 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
a miata isn't a sports car........

torque will be there it's turbocharged. it actually better be there lol. also we all know it'll be there, the engine is already in production cars and this will probably be slightly bumped up from those.

so yes, more TQ and same weight makes it worthy of being a sports car however i reserve all rights to call it trash if it looks like shit.

the BRZ was trash. they have that looming above their heads.
You definitely get the right to call it what it is, whatever that may be!

The 86 platform has its supporters, and it isn't bad. But it's not great either. It was another "sports car that has to be everything to everyone" that wound up not being a huge success. Surprise!

So, I agree with you - this one really has to hit the bullseye. From that article, it sounds like this is possible. But we'll see. I hated the reference to a possible low-power version coming out later. There's that "all things to all people" again. Maybe they'll put out a crossover edition, too.

Some Miata... ;-)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alfie at the Starting Line copy.jpg (37.6 KB, 28 views)
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote