View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 04:14 PM   #7 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

My buddy that I track with has a 14 1le and he did the same thing over and over again boiling both Motul and Castro brake fluids. He went with track brake pads and has gone through three set of rotors. He has now add 3" brake ducting.

He is also a very late braker and stands on them hard. I and other have tried to coach him braking hard and deep into each corner is not the best that sometimes you want to ease into it slowing then trailing off so you can carry more speed through the corner which will result in a greater exit speed. Braking should not be done like an on off button regardless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote