View Single Post
Old 09-18-2018, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akshaya View Post
Calling on any fitment gurus out there. I’m having some trouble deciding on some tire sizes and could use some advise. So I’m the first to admit that I’m a total novice when it comes to fitment, suspension, and tires! Just picked up my car from the alignment and 4 corner balance and it turns out my tires wore unevenly and it’s time for a change. I’ve decided what tires I’m going with (Michelin ps 4S, had them on the GT-R and loved them). Now my question is on sizing. I’m a big fan of the wider tires in the rear (both aesthetically and functionally) and was wondering how wide are you able to go in the fronts and rears. Just some background on the car, it’s a 15 Nismo, with aftermarket coils (kw V3) and camber arms (SPL). The car also has 20mm spacers all the way around.

I apologize if this has been covered somewhere else. I searched and found a thread where people have asked a similar question on the older Nismo wheels and didn’t see anyone on the tire and fitment thread with the factory 15+ Nismo wheels either. Plus, since the car isn’t stock, I wasn’t sure if other recommendations would work for me! Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
many many many many many threads on this topic.

however, i wont burn you but end it quickly lol.

on OEM Sport wheels it is 265/305 widest.

on your nismo wheels i believe it is 275/325 and actually i think 285 can go on those fronts if you want to push it. some can correct me if im wrong.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote