View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 03:42 PM   #384 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leingod View Post
My DD was due back in January. I didn't want to get it done in the dead of winter. I just drove expired for a few months and took the DD with the Z in May when the Z was due. Now both are together and way less hassle.
i want to do that with the 2 toys however i think PA just passed some new law about it. if you let go past the sticker date they dont just make it whatever the month is now. but the new law is they change it to a 6 month sticker from that time or revert to the originally month of the registration which mine would be may. i think thats how it goes.

regardless it's another lovely PA money grab.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony