View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:55 PM   #153 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I am trying to decide what tire to replace my r888 with. The reviews on r888r are all over the place, re71 are really good for one track weekend and the new kid on the block is the Advan A052. They are getting lots great reviews and are supposed to be faster than re71 in a 200 tw tire. The price is the killer as they are as expensive as nt01.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
they do make the RE-71's in stock GTR sizes. i actually thought about going that route but it's a 2 ton big bitch and those would just melt lol
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony