View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018, 12:51 PM   #151 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StevenSlice View Post
The RS-RRs has basically 3 track days worth of time from ACS.. about 700 road miles on -3.0 camber. I think wear life is similar to the R888 based off that maybe? But thats saying something seeing how much faster the R888 is
I am trying to decide what tire to replace my r888 with. The reviews on r888r are all over the place, re71 are really good for one track weekend and the new kid on the block is the Advan A052. They are getting lots great reviews and are supposed to be faster than re71 in a 200 tw tire. The price is the killer as they are as expensive as nt01.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|