View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 07:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooler View Post
We'll get you home somehow. I am 1hr 30min from Augusta with a brand new car hauler. We'll work something out. Don't stress about the small crap.
Man, I really appreciate the gesture. I'll keep this post updated now that I finally took the time to write it and upload the videos Facebook is a cesspool of negativity and judgement. There isn't much I could find for blown low mileage NA motors here so I added mine. I'm so critical on my maintenance that I'm just lost as to how it was a claimed 3 quarts low when I brought it in. The car holds 7 quarts of oil with oil cooler.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 09-10-2018 at 07:07 PM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote