View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 03:22 AM   #9 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
Just wondering what are the odds of the factory breaking ..haven’t seen much info on them breaking ...do most people not change them unless they build bottom end of the motor I mean 600-650 hp is more less the upper end without building
I’ve seen stock everything go 1.50sec.60’.
That’s hooking pretty dang good; for a 3300-3400-Z (minus driver).
Shouldn’t be an issue for you, unless you’re launching harder than that...Most of your lower 10sec & the (1) high 9sec 1320ft. Z , use full blown drag slicks.
As mentioned above: axles are weaker than driveshaft: So if you’re fortunate to have that much power to the wheels & launching hard enough to break an axle,,,I’d say congratulations. As not many people have actually done it.
0 reports that I’ve seen on CF driveshaft breaking.
You must be getting loaded up & running in Darlington soon?
Unsure when you go,,,I’d like to come out.
I’ve ran @CarolinaDragway a few times in Jackson SC.
A 10sec. Pass would be awesome

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote