View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 09:35 PM   #8776 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

So today, I took the Z to the quarter car wash got home put it in the barn did a quick spray wax & tire shine, looking great!
Took a shower got ready for work, leaving on time, went to open the barn door & only opened 2ft. tried again looked up & sure enough, a broken spring I undid the lift mechanism, lifted the door by hand from the center, walked with the door lifted over my head, hand over hand to the side, shoved a screw driver in the track, backed out the Z went to lower it & ( drum roll ) it won't go down all the way the cable on the roller jumped & tangled untangled it, lowered it
Got in the Z drenched with sweat, beat it to work and was only 10 min.late
Replacing both springs tomorrow