View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 10:37 AM   #8227 (permalink)
old guy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13 magma touring
old guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond reputeold guy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I had issues with three different bills trying to switch over the bank account or do a name change on the account after the divorce.

My receiver and TV are supposed to be 'smart' and talk to each other and auto-change inputs and whatnot. As far as I can tell, they just argue with each other. It often auto switches incorrectly when I try to manually change inputs. It's so frustrating I plan to add at least three more HDMI cables in the wall to try as a workaround.

It's not that we overdo technology. The problem is everyone is so damn greedy and no one wants to do any development. Get your product to market as quick as possible so you get money as quick as possible. Who cares about the end user. And who cares about development since the next thing will be out before you can improve your existing garbage product.
Sounds like your tv & receiver need a divorce